Legalised American Murder...

An ex-cop from Arizona was acquitted for shooting an unarmed, sobbing man
Why do you think he’s an ex fucking cop?

Just because he isn’t in prison doesn’t mean that he wasn’t forced to resign and flee to the Phillipines and his ex employer haven’t had to make a massive payout to his family.

I’m not sure what point you think you just made?

There’s a reason the District Attorney tried him for murder.

I'm not trying to be contrary, just see it as if the citizenship want the right to bear arms dont be surprised if a militarised police force are in force.

I'm not trying to be contrary, just see it as if the citizenship want the right to bear arms dont be surprised if a militarised police force are in force.

The man might have been fooking about with a pellet gun, as hearsay, but when he came out of his room he was unarmed and BEGGING for his life!

His kids will end up watching him lose his life, one day...

I don’t know what to say after watching that. I really wish I hadn’t now.

Why wasn’t the bloke just restrained as early as possible. The copper could have explained clearly that he’s not to move an inch and to keep his hands on the back of his head with his nose firmly to the ground while he approaches him to apply cuffs.

That copper goes Home firmly believing that he does a good job and keeps the community safe. No community is safe with policing like that.

I’d be so ashamed to be an American at the moment.

The man might have been fooking about with a pellet gun, as hearsay, but when he came out of his room he was unarmed and BEGGING for his life!

His kids will end up watching him lose his life, one day...

It's a massive shame and mistakes were made but by both parties, i'm sorry but twice it looks like he reaches in his waistband.

It's a massive shame and mistakes were made but by both parties, i'm sorry but twice it looks like he reaches in his waistband.

Dude, you've got to be kidding. He's obviously terrified and crying. The cops are deliberately misleading and giving him confusing instructions, threatening to shoot him if he "messes up". They have a fucking assault rifles aimed at him while he's unarmed with his hands over his head and absolutely no threat to them whatsoever.

They were looking for an excuse to shoot him

In that video the murdered man is asked agressively to

put his hands on his head
lie down
get up
put his arms up
put his arm out front
cross his legs
crawl
cross his legs again
don't move your arm
and other commands

Now I cannot remember what order they were in.
So imagine having a gun pointed at you an overly aggresive officer and a threat to shoot you and your a little tipsy and scared.
The automatic reaction to your shorts falling down in that confusing situation is to pull them up without thinking.

If the fellow officers had zip tied him as soon as he was belly down and arms legs crossed, then the situation of him reaching for his waist wouldn't have happened.

Terrible practice by the police and the shooter seemes over eager to cause confusion and create the climate where shooting him was inevitable.

Dude, you've got to be kidding. He's obviously terrified and crying. The cops are deliberately misleading and giving him confusing instructions, threatening to shoot him if he "messes up". They have a fucking assault rifles aimed at him while he's unarmed with his hands over his head and absolutely no threat to them whatsoever.

They were looking for an excuse to shoot him

I'm not kidding at all. Thankfully i live in Britain where for the most part tom dick and harry dont carry firearms. Those don't look like beat bobbies to me so reports of someone with a firearm is fucking about in an hotel room must have been the call. Given recent events and political climate if i truly thought some clown/mental fucker was going to shoot me i would make sure it was me going home to see my kids.

It's a shame, it's dreadful but it is thouroughly understandable in my eyes.

I'm not kidding at all. Thankfully i live in Britain where for the most part tom dick and harry dont carry firearms. Those don't look like beat bobbies to me so reports of someone with a firearm is fucking about in an hotel room must have been the call. Given recent events and political climate if i truly thought some clown/mental fucker was going to shoot me i would make sure it was me going home to see my kids.

It's a shame, it's dreadful but it is thouroughly understandable in my eyes.
I'd understand it more if he'd cuffed him immediately instead of fucking about shouting/screaming daft orders like he did.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.