Manchester Utd (A) Pre Match Thread

Manchester United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to admit that i'm surprised that the game has not been called off yet, I suspect if it was going to be ditched then we would have heard by now.

I get the feeling that we are well up for this and hope we give them a good spanking.
They're talking 8 inches of snow in Trafford tomoz.

Obviously all the pressure is on the rags since it's a must win game for them, and we can draw or even lose and still be in the box seat.

But with Chelsea losing today, what an opportunity this is. Beat the scum tomorrow and that is it the season is finished.

There's no way we are dropping 12 points more than them in the remaining games. And the other teams are now out of it.

Get it done City!

I think with our performances not being like they were in the early part of the season that their mindset will be that we are there for the taking. I’m expecting us to dominate the possession and really work them around the pitch. They haven’t faced a team of our quality yet, they’ve should be worried not us.

this is my only doubt that they are a much bigger team than us and will play the game with that in mind and if we have not done our home work and think we can keep them from the danger zones like corners and free kicks then it could be a nightmare. city are not at full strength in the defence and players could turn off and leave it to the next man like sterling last week he just let the man go am not saying sterling is strong enough to stop them in the air but standing your ground and not leaving it is what we need in big games like united

yes going forward we are the better team and we can hurt them in and around there box and if the ref can keep out of the game and not let them bully us i can see city scoring goals but the ref is my main doubt and he can make or break the game with it being a derby i have this feeling he will let them kick us off the park and knowing city and pep from last season we get hot headed and lose our own game united know this and jose is the master of getting in the ref head on the touch line

i would take a draw right now

the worst that can happen aside from injuries is we are 5pts clear at the top,i have never been so chilled before a derby

Me neither, apart from realising how much I despise the wankers & Mourinho.

But not only that, I'd be really happy with a heavy snowfall, match postponed early as a favour to rags travelling up, & me on the piss, in the snow.

Chelsea are better than Utd & have just blown it. 8 points clear of the scum & a day off would be fucking perfect for City imo.

Not arsed about Pogba being available for the rearranged game, he's a lazy ****.

Me neither, apart from realising how much I despise the wankers & Mourinho.

But not only that, I'd be really happy with a heavy snowfall, match postponed early as a favour to rags travelling up, & me on the piss, in the snow.

Chelsea are better than Utd & have just blown it. 8 points clear of the scum & a day off would be fucking perfect for City imo.

Not arsed about Pogba being available for the rearranged game, he's a lazy ****.
i think they are scared of us,we can take control of the game,we need to score first mind you,hope the team are all well up for it like last time

i think they are scared of us,we can take control of the game,we need to score first mind you,hope the team are all well up for it like last time

No matter how much they park the bus, we will create some chances.

If we put them away, we will win. If we don't, they will score, probably from a header & beat us.

But if we do our job right, there is nothing they can do to stop us imo. They will cause us trouble on the break & at set pieces, but they have conceded loads of chances, to Watford, Brighton, Basel, & ridiculously so to Arsenal, in spite of trying to be 'tight'.

We finish our chances, we win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.