Manchester Utd (A) Pre Match Thread

Manchester United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet united fans are thinking...WTF?

Three forwards and a skimpy midfield vs one of the best midfield sides in the land, very very strange decision. I'd be crapping myself if I was them.

that picking of those faster players outwide is based on stopping our pace outwide and playing on the break as predicted.....the space behind delph in particular is an area of concern with long balls over the top.
Agreed in regards to Delph. Mourinho does this stuff and will probably have eyed that area as a place to exploit

Mourinho has panicked by the looks of that selection, even to the detriment of having any real height advantage.

If Sane can help Delph out with Rashford on that side, we are effectively facing Lingard as a number ten and two square on holders in Matic and Herrera.

It's all there for us. They can only hurt us from a ball chasing back towards our own goal, so we have loads of space to play between the lines.

No excuses really to create loads of chances getting in behind Young and Valencia.

Our own full-backs don't even need to bomb on as much.

It's classic Mourinho, giving himself a ready made excuse.

He wins, he sarcastically raves about City being the great attackers.

We put five past them, and he says giving the fans what they want even without Pogba.

Their midfield will be absolutely pummelled... Three strikers?? I think this could be fun.

Ashley Cole will be limited in his forward forays as Sanè and Sterling will occupy him. I can see there being a chasm between their defence and strikers. This IS going to be good. 3-0 anyone?
When did he sign for the scum?

It's the officiating that worries me most. Have a feeling we're going to be in for a frustrating game. Hope we go into the game with the mentality that we are already a goal/man down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.