Manchester Utd (A) Pre Match Thread

Manchester United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Matic and Herrera won't get within an asses roar of kdb and Silva. Kdb will run riot here.

Lingard in to stop Fernandinho picking up handy ball.

If Sane and Raz are at it, we will absolutely crush these today.
Herrera will do his usual fake hard man routine and will be jawing at someone after a shitty unprofessional foul within 20. Matic on the other hand will be running around committing 200 little fouls like he always does which is why PEG was whining about professional fouls this week I'm sure. They are definitely going to foul Kev and DS as much as they can get away with. A 1st half yellow for either of them would help us immensely. And whichever gets the yellow will be replaced on 60 with bogbrush if he made the team who will have the same instructions

That team of rag ****s sent out by that **** of a gaffer of theirs, shows that all their eggs have been put in one basket in the hope of beating us, their bench is wank, while ours has game changers on it. This will play into our hands beautifully today, with Spanish Dave, De Bruyne and our pacy front three having a field day.

My daughter is currently playing a game of fifa against the rags at Old Trafford, and is winning 1-4, Sane scoring the 4th. I told her that whatever score you best em, is the score we'll win today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.