Utd v City post match

london_underground_mind_the_gap_wooden_postcard_company_1024x1024.jpg

2-1 flatters them, Sky just said City edged it, absolute bollocks. We controlled it, you're always going to have to defend against Utd at some point, and other than a mistake that gifted them a goal, and big Eddie making a great double save they didn't have another chance, should have been another 6-1 if we'd taken our chances. Utd are never the second best team, I'm more worried about Spurs and Liverpool taking points of us, but not challenging.
Sky said that 2-1 flattered united who couldn't complain at 3-1 or 4-1 in the commentary

Man I wish we got a clean sheet, bad luck Delph. Inches away from chesting the ball down. No doubt pundits will go on about out bad defense even though it’s now the best in the league by every metric

I’ll take the 2-1 though!

weren't even that good and still destroyed our nearest rivals in their own backyard in a game where they absolutely had to win. It's somehow even more sweeter due to the nature of the two goals too. Typical Mourinho goals and i loved it.

What's a 2nd half performance that was given they went ultra physical. Could have been 5-2. Extra praise for Mangala for the world class tackle

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.