Tunnel bust-up after derby

Fucking proper gutted now that Amazon's camera's were not allowed in, they would have caught all that. What will be one of the main behind scenes things we would want to see is now never going to be seen.
I reckon in this day & age some of the players (Mendy in particular) may have recorded it, but been told not to post anything until our legal team have checked the footage...

A Ramones track comes to mind - "beat on the head, beat on the head, beat on the head with a pint of semi-skimmed..."

Their meltdown has made the day even better, it feels like the whole fucking club is imploding.

Good points on the camera footage, players record such stuff now or some bugger will have at least.

Either way i love it, Mourinho probably had his gouging thumb at the ready before he got a face full of cow juice. I would die there and then laughing if footage showed him coming out holding his nose or something with a very guilty and sorry Lukaku coming out after him..."fuck sake Romelu...sorry boss i was aiming for Ederson, is it broken?"

He’s obviously lost the plot. Always the victim and accusing others of dirty tactics when he’s the guy called Peg. He’s like if Suarez and Costa combined and became a coach. His only chance is PSG but they’re doing fine and don’t want to upset their fans with boring football. Maybe a Chines or IPL team will take him.

He’s obviously lost the plot. Always the victim and accusing others of dirty tactics when he’s the guy called Peg. He’s like if Suarez and Costa combined and became a coach. His only chance is PSG but they’re doing fine and don’t want to upset their fans with boring football. Maybe a Chines or IPL team will take him.
Trying his best to take away from the fact his team got dominated by us again. He would consider it a small victory to see cravendalegate as the main thing on sports pages. A few publications have gone with it however i feel it gives them an easy out of having to tell it like it is in big bold letters.

I think he will go to PSG soon and their owners are willing to accept his style as long as he gets them a cl sharpish.

I think he will go to PSG soon and their owners are willing to accept his style as long as he gets them a cl sharpish.

I don't get why you think PSG's decision makers are stupid enough to think that is remotely possible?

Jose's been shit for years now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.