Talksport

As dim as Darren Gough can be, he shines like a diamond next to Adrian Durham.

You are joking?

Durham a much better presenter than the thick Yorkie twat will ever be.

Granted, everything he says on the Drivetime show is pure WUMmery, designed to provoke a response from the listeners, but he is brilliant on Saturday afternoons.

I actually think Durham is alright but he is being dumbed down by the TS agenda and unfortunately he has succumbed to tabloid radio.

He's not afraid to speak his mind and he doesn't conform to the standard 'Sky view' but TS is making him worse. He has to be controversial to get people ringing in.

He would do well with a better platform, he has some good views which get lost in the show. I'm probably in a minority here!

Brazil’s is an embarrassment. He’s as thick as fuck, constantly bangs in about freebies and nights on the piss. He doesn’t listen to his guests after asking them questions. He makes my teeth itch

Brazil’s is an embarrassment. He’s as thick as fuck, constantly bangs in about freebies and nights on the piss. He doesn’t listen to his guests after asking them questions. He makes my teeth itch

When i listen to Brazil i always think of the Monty Python sketch , "one more wafer thin mint" one day he will explode quaffing on champagne , and he wont be missed

Talk abt a City love in. Thev'e even dragged Thiery Henry onto the show. Does that bloke love Pep, its actually embarrassing :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.