Tunnel bust-up after derby

That whining gouger cnut has a history of shit like this,don’t forget he berated conte for having the cheek to celebrate his team scoring a goal or two and telling him show some respect,the hypocrisy of this wa***r what respect did he show the doctor at Chelsea when he was manager,I wouldn’t think twice of sticking one on the cnut if I ever bumped into the bastard...

Vinny winding up to twat Lukapoo? Gonna be fun in the Belgian camp this coming WC....

Had to laugh at one of the reports from the Irish press on the alleged fracas "true to the earlier game, Lukaku threw a bottle at Ederson, but missed and hit Arteta"

Pep should have gone for a respectful knee slide right across the front of his technical area, see how much he enjoyed that

The Daily Fail are all over this like a rash.

According to them it was their exclusive.

The gist of their article is that 'Rojo, shirt off, lead the United players to City's changing room to rescue/save Jose'.

As per I won't post a link. If you can be bothered, it's at the top of their sports page.

IMG_1406.png

The Mirror is saying both clubs blame each other and neither are backing down.

I think i had a small victory yesterday as i was the first to comment on an article that had just gone up with the subtitle "Ederson confronts Mourinho". I noted that Mourinho given the circumstance was likely not laden with gifts upon entering our locker room and his actions constituted a confrontation. It had been edited 2 minutes later but certainly speaks to the attitude they have regarding the two clubs.
That’s come straight from united’s pr department. I don’t usually go for over indulgent theories of conspiracies everywhere, but the story that piece is trying to convey doesn’t add up. Mourinho was the aggressor. He could have got someone else to go and have a word; someone less confrontational. He came into our territory and tried to bark orders. What the fuck else does anyone expect the reaction of young athletes after a game to be to that type of posturing?

What a fun job it would be to make these infographics.

So sounds like Mourinho was (shockingly) being a sore loser, went to have words, and the City didn't take too kindly to that. Are you not allowed to celebrate after beating your rivals? Breaking record for consecutive games won? Going 11 points clear at top of the league? Or does all of that not matter and you're supposed to let the opposing manager (who has a history of being a moaning, hypocritical twat) scold you after the game because his feelings were hurt?
You've summed it up pretty well boss

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.