Tunnel bust-up after derby

Just watched both press conferences. You can tell that Mourinho did not want to be drawn on it. He batted loads of questions away. Knows he was at fault. Their press officer also had to step in when he was asked if he entered our dressing too..
Pep on the other hand was cool as fuck. Totally professional and said we did nothing wrong and all in the confines of our locker room. He was asked about how arteta cut his head he said they have put that in the report to the FA and it is up to them what they do.

I will be surprised if we are fined as much as they will. They instigated this and surely should get the biggest punishment

Fines breakdown:
300Million for them
a tanner for us

seems fair & reasonable to me!

Someone seriously needs to questions Mourinho's credientials as a manager. As a bare minimum he should know that you turn that loss into his team winning the next match and coming back at us... That's standard for even lower league managers yet this muppet has been getting away that and with ridiculing his own players in the press, being tactially bereft of ideas, not being able to even buy the right players for the style of play he wants, and I am not sure he even has a style?

The guy is a busted flush, he's been exposed at Utd and I think he hates and blames them for it... I also think he will be sacked at the end of the season, its the players and club carrying Utd over the line at the moment not Maureen, you could put big Sam in there and he would get more or at least the same levels of performance out of them

Mourinho and Rags deserve each other

Hope he continues destroying the players they have and boring the shit out of all those twats singing their nursery rhymes

The twat should have kept his own fucking council and stayed away from OUR celebrations

What's "diversity of education"?

I think its Peggy's way of calling everyone associated with City, thick.

What I would love to see is someone put a video together of every time that twat has celebrated wildly in an overly aggressive manner (sliding down touchlines on his knees springs to mind) with the narrative of that press conference playing in the background. Absolute weapon of a human being.

Lack of respect says Mourinho , when the club he manages happily displayed a banner which was boldly taking the piss regarding City's lack of success.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you ..........................................Manchester United the biggest set of hypocrites in the world !

And Mourinho is a pathetic, distasteful, ego driven twat who has no respect for anybody but himself.

In many ways they're the perfect match. It's too close to call who is the most repulsive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.