Ryan Bertrand

Much rather buy Shaw but that is unrealistic and looks like Mourinho is finally playing him back to form and fitness.

I have never liked Bertrand but he is a solid defender and has a good cross so as a backup to Mendy it would not be a bad choice. Always good to have another English player under Peps coaching too.
What about Fellani for target man......

Just been on the link,Shaw looks good.
Which player do you prefer out of Rose,Bertrand,Shaw?
Thanks for the website link, never seen that before.

Surprised that he is 28 - would have guessed at 25.

Had more loans than Barclays! Would be ok for a backup but would rather sign a centre back as I think our need in that position is greater.

Surprised that he is 28 - would have guessed at 25.

Had more loans than Barclays! Would be ok for a backup but would rather sign a centre back as I think our need in that position is greater.

Strongly disagree, LB is a must buy in january. If Delph gets injured, we only have Danilo and Walker for 4 competions (if we beat Leicester). In the summer we were ready to pay 90 million for Sanchez and Evans. 90 million should be enough to sign a CB, LB and Sanchez on a free transfer in the summer.

Strongly disagree, LB is a must buy in january. If Delph gets injured, we only have Danilo and Walker for 4 competions (if we beat Leicester). In the summer we were ready to pay 90 million for Sanchez and Evans. 90 million should be enough to sign a CB, LB and Sanchez on a free transfer in the summer.

A CB that can act as a LB would be the best option in January. If only Kolarov was still around...

When Mendy comes back from Injury and, assuming we bring back Maffeo, we're going to be in a very tricky position in regards to overcrowding at the fullback positions if we are to sign another LB (in my opinion).

This is essentially why I think we'll sign Evans - left sided CB that can also play as a LB. Comfortable on the ball, experienced and wouldn't baulk at being a back up.

A CB that can act as a LB would be the best option in January. If only Kolarov was still around...

When Mendy comes back from Injury and, assuming we bring back Maffeo, we're going to be in a very tricky position in regards to overcrowding at the fullback positions if we are to sign another LB (in my opinion).

This is essentially why I think we'll sign Evans - left sided CB that can also play as a LB. Comfortable on the ball, experienced and wouldn't baulk at being a back up.

Johnny Evans as a left back in a Pep Guardiola team?
That's one thing I never ever could have imagined.
And I still can't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.