Gary Haslam/Adam Howarth match ticket scammer

I think I've been scammed on here for Spurs tickets

Guy calling himself Adam H from Chester

Talking to me on PM like he's a real fan said he'd post season tickets after West Ham game nothings come suddenly ignoring PMs and emails

The barefaced cheek of some people
What's his user name on here. I have every sympathy with you as people like this are scum but yet again here is another reason not to send money first unless plenty if posters can vouch for him. I had a spare once which someone on here wanted me to post and he would transfer the money. His post count was so low I smelt a rat and said no. Never heard from him again

What's his user name on here. I have every sympathy with you as people like this are scum but yet again here is another reason not to send money first unless plenty if posters can vouch for him. I had a spare once which someone on here wanted me to post and he would transfer the money. His post count was so low I smelt a rat and said no. Never heard from him again
Please pal don't always take a low post as only way of knowing,good indicator but not always true,it's hard to have trust levels when buying or selling .

Please pal don't always take a low post as only way of knowing,good indicator but not always true,it's hard to have trust levels when buying or selling .
Fair point although in this case if memory serves me right he had been a member for over five years and he had posted less than 10 times and most of those were all about spare tickets he was after...

Always be cautious when dealing with people you don't know on here, and never transfer money in advance. Try to arrange to meet up to collect tickets and hand money over. If anyone seems suspicious then let me or one of the mods know asap.

Always be cautious when dealing with people you don't know on here, and never transfer money in advance. Try to arrange to meet up to collect tickets and hand money over. If anyone seems suspicious then let me or one of the mods know asap.
Who are the mods on here.
Just being curious I've no issues.
C.T.I.D

Can you deactivate your own account on here ?

The individual who scammed me 'Adamhowarth' his profile page is no longer available.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.