'All Or Nothing' - NO SPOILERS! - no content discussion

I cannot wait for next summer.

Going to be ten great hours watching this and I’m even going to pay for Amazon.

either way Amazon have got a box office program on their hands......the best premier league team ever or the biggest team implosion in history.

I hope every episode gets released all at once. I don't want to watch one a week.
Im gonna book the day off work and just sit and watch 10 hours in a row of this glorious season.

either way Amazon have got a box office program on their hands......the best premier league team ever or the biggest team implosion in history.

This was my thought exactly - Typical City not quite dead, twitching in its coffin maybe but not expired yet!

yeah, I can see how neutrals will get bored by episode 4 of us winning all the time. Amazon may need a little "drama" and "vulnerability" to create a dramatic 2nd half of the season narrative to then sell the heroic triumph at the end.

yeah, I can see how neutrals will get bored by episode 4 of us winning all the time. Amazon may need a little "drama" and "vulnerability" to create a dramatic 2nd half of the season narrative to then sell the heroic triumph at the end.
Thought this myself, the All or Nothing about the Cardinals is dramatic in that they are a good side but fail at the 2nd to last hurdle, the LA Rams one is centred on their move, but their utter ineptitude at all levels creates the drama....we just win all the time! ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.