Swansea (A) Post Match Thread

You were lucky. Our Dad used to take us to see City in the days when you'd only get a cup of water and a lump of coal to eat at half time, and we were grateful for it. None of your fancy cups of hot tea or pies in them days. But still, it's the best City I've seen, even though the players all wear these namby-pamby shoes and shirts these days and use a ball that weighs less than 40 kilos. Eeeehhhhh. Them were the days.

Still. Geeeeeet in. What a team. Bring on the Spuds. COYB.
A cup of water and a lump of coal ? Sheer bloody luxury mate,sheer luxury,we lived in a hole in the road and had to walk 65 miles to every city home game and when we got home to our hole our dad would give us a handful of gravel and then beat us to death and we were glad to get that,to many soft arses about these days for me

Can someone remind me of the name of the clown on here who for years has been telling us all how shit David Silva is?

Last edited:
I've not read any of this thread - just jumped on the forum now - so I am guessing this has been said already.

But is Dave playing the best football of his life at the moment? I would say yes he is. At the start of the season, after his haircut, I honestly didn't think he was playing that well (by his standards anyway) with more misplaced passes, not finding the killer pass like he normally does and missing sitters, like he normally does!

But these last few games, he's back and how. He was simply phenomenal last night. Best player on the park again, just like he was on Saturday. And he's started scoring goals, like he does for Spain! He could, and probably should, have scored 4 last night, but I am more than happy with just the 2!

I don't know whether his new found goalscoring is down to some coaching from Pep, but I am inclined to think perhaps it is.

Anyway, what a simply brilliant, brilliant player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.