Spurs @ Home

Mate has to work. One in East 305 halfway line

£40. Pm if interested.

Hi got one next to me south stand level 2 ST £30. Can meet outside ground or in Clayton before hand. Msg me if infested and I'll call you back. Cheers Mike

Last and final offer 2 adult tickets together in South Stand Lower, singing section Block 115 "NOW ONLY £60" first come first served

Pm me tonight please if poss

Cheers

Hi everyone. Looking for either one or a pair of tickets for the tottenham game if poss! My mate who i go with has his City mad grandson over from New Zealand this xmas and would really like to take him. If worse comes to worse I'll give him mine but i'd really rather not miss out! Anywhere in the ground will do thanks.
Hi Ya "Geof".. I maybe able to help you out if not already sorted.. 2 tickets in Colin Bell Level 1

I have 2 spare tickets for tomorrow SPURS... Colin Bell level 1 (make an offer)..as It's all last minute, if anyone interested..Tomo

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.