Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
United only won 22 games in 1998-99 (they drew 13) and squeaked past Arsenal by one point. City have won 16 out of 17 scoring 52 and conceding 11. At the same point in 1998-99 United had won 8 games, scoring 34 and conceding 20. What was that about City's defence Eamonn? Nobody's conceded fewer.

The truth is that Utd team would struggle today as would the Arsenal team because football and the PL has moved on.

Training, fitness, diet without even mentioning several key players in both those sides played almost weekly half pissed up still and thats before we even start to mention tactics and the speed of the game now.

In the interview you are refering to Phil Chuckle referenced an Everton v City match, he quoted that x (an Everton player can't remember who) was told to man mark Silva but then he was booked after ten minutes. Neville then said he was then instructed to man mark Silva, cue $ky showing a clip or Neville fouling him and Silva lying on the floor in agony. low and behold Neville got booked for the foul. Add to that Danny Murphy saying a couple of days ago that Swansea should have been more physical on our players and he was disgusted that no Swansea put in 'a tackle' that resulted in a player being booked indicates that you may be right.
The message is, to stop them, kick them.
BM I’m usually right about these things but all the comments from opposition managers and ex players is coming out on how do we stop City, they are are all thinking let’s get physical, City should take note and be as cute as them, this all started with pogshites comments, it’s like they are asking help from each other, this is all endorsed by sky and the media, but having looked at all this we have one or two that can put it about so I hope City stand their ground but I am fearful that David and Kevin are about to be aimed at

Da
BM I’m usually right about these things but all the comments from opposition managers and ex players is coming out on how do we stop City, they are are all thinking let’s get physical, City should take note and be as cute as them, this all started with pogshites comments, it’s like they are asking help from each other, this is all endorsed by sky and the media, but having looked at all this we have one or two that can put it about so I hope City stand their ground but I am fearful that David and Kevin are about to be aimed at
Davids giving enough out at the moment, he looks like he's made of steel since becoming el capitan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.