Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the interview you are refering to Phil Chuckle referenced an Everton v City match, he quoted that x (an Everton player can't remember who) was told to man mark Silva but then he was booked after ten minutes. Neville then said he was then instructed to man mark Silva, cue $ky showing a clip or Neville fouling him and Silva lying on the floor in agony. low and behold Neville got booked for the foul. Add to that Danny Murphy saying a couple of days ago that Swansea should have been more physical on our players and he was disgusted that no Swansea put in 'a tackle' that resulted in a player being booked indicates that you may be right.
The message is, to stop them, kick them.

It was Rodwell and Phil Chuckle said he got booked after 5 minutes.

I'm surprised that teams haven't gone for the dirty rotating foul routine but maybe they just can't get near him often enough.

According to Paul Ince we're disrespectful motherfuckers because we posted a picture on Twitter celebrating our win at the swamp
Haha he came across as a real thick ****. Slagged city for social media and then claimed staying off social media brought team unity. I don’t think he’s looked at the league table. The roll out these ex players and managers and it’s really no wonder they were total failures of managers.

Haha he came across as a real thick ****. Slagged city for social media and then claimed staying off social media brought team unity. I don’t think he’s looked at the league table. The roll out these ex players and managers and it’s really no wonder they were total failures of managers.
He's only not managing Madrid because he's black mate.

According to Paul Ince we're disrespectful motherfuckers because we posted a picture on Twitter celebrating our win at the swamp

Oh really.....did anyone pull him up on the lingard tweet then when they sang fuck off city, when the bomb had gone off ????? I bet they bloody didnt

Fuck off Ince you contradicting rag cnut

clearly not seen all the photo's and videos the rags put up when they win

the poor media are throwing everything negative they can at us but so far nothing has stuck,long may it continue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.