Players targeted / Leg breaker hack on Sterling and kdb

Two cast iron red cards for me.

But very fortunately, we survived them and spanked the vile bastards anyway.

But I wonder how Liverpool, United, Arsenal and Chelsea feel about it? Spurs should be without both Kane and Ali for the next 3 games, 4 if appealed. That would seriously damage their top 4 aspirations, but now nothing will be done because of the yellows.

The rules - such as they even exist - need changing.

Kelly on TalkShite was going on about this last night - but also that Delph was guilty of something similar. Never saw it myself - anyone know what he was on about?

he did commit a foul as trippier went past him but to wasn't an over the top stamp on the shin

OK cheers mate. Kelly's a Spurs fan so I suspected he was was just trying to deflect attention with his "yeah but what about Delph and Otamendi then" bullshit.

OK cheers mate. Kelly's a Spurs fan so I suspected he was was just trying to deflect attention with his "yeah but what about Delph and Otamendi then" bullshit.
It is purely whattaboutism as neither Delph’s late, fairly mundane challenge from the side (which actually made very little contact with Trippier but still got him a yellow) or Nico’s high boot on Kane were anywhere near as bad (and premeditated) as Kane and Alli’s horrific, potentially career ending “tackles”.

As you say, it just an attempt to deflect from Spurs petulance and dirty tactics so they can maintain some sort of moral high ground (delusion).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.