Leicester (a) Carabao Cup QF pre-match thread

Leicester City (a) Carabao Cup prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think we've been successful enough just yet to start dismissing this trophy, although I know that we have bigger fish to fry.
I hope we win it to be honest

Good to see Foden and Brahim.

From the game point of view it looks like Pep is happy to throw it.

Heavy rotation from both sides.

Great to see Diaz and Foden both start was expecting one or the other.

Should be an interesting match with our youngsters and fringe players looking to prove themselves.

Ooof! Sure they'll give it a bash at least.

Hopefully more so than against Shaktar.

Even though I'm not one who believes that line of thinking, can I call you a c*nt if it's open season to belittle folk?
Of course you can mate. You’d be far from the first on here.

I may be a c*nt, but on this issue I’m a Correct C*nt

If we are calling this a mickey mouse competition then our recent haul of trophies looks less impressive. 2 PLs and an FA cup in 7 seasons.

I get the argument that we have bigger fish to fry. But if we don't win a cup to add to the league it will be disappointing however many goals we score or points we secure in the league.
We can not and must not take our eyes off the Premier League, despite the 11 point lead.

This is an ideal chance to blood a couple of fringe players for later in the season and beyond, and rest players who need a rest and might be carrying knocks. I'm thinking Kev and Raz after the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.