Lukas Nmecha

He’s been added to the B list so presumably will be on the bench later

Was surprised seeing him play on the right wing and looked very nervous in the beginning taking a lot of heavy touches. Grew into it though and had a couple of nice moments on the ball. And a very good and composed penalty.

Was surprised seeing him play on the right wing and looked very nervous in the beginning taking a lot of heavy touches. Grew into it though and had a couple of nice moments on the ball. And a very good and composed penalty.
Thought for sure he would go left and Jesus back as striker.

I was impressed by his speed, we had one counter attack happening where he ran from our own half and bursted into Leicester's box, he looked as fast (or faster) than Sane. I had no idea how quick he can get, I can see why Pep wants him on the wings (even though he plays striker in academy), his pace can be a great weapon in the future.

Thought for sure he would go left and Jesus back as striker.

I was impressed by his speed, we had one counter attack happening where he ran from our own half and bursted into Leicester's box, he looked as fast (or faster) than Sane. I had no idea how quick he can get, I can see why Pep wants him on the wings (even though he plays striker in academy), his pace can be a great weapon in the future.
Yeah he looked absolutely rapid there.

Really glad he to his chance at the right time, and he took it. Credit to him and Pep.

I don't think that will be the last time we see him getting minutes with the senior team this season. Very good debut.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.