Bundesliga 2017/18

Dortmund were 4-0 up at half time! Nastatic game on at half time for Shalke. Coincidence???!

We won 4:0 in Doofmund years ago but these 4 goals yesterday were an unbeatable experience.
Come on you boys in blue

Interesting sitution for young Sancho. Robbed of World Cup final with Foden/Hudson Odoi etc because Dortmund recalled him, then shortly after Aubeymang's discretions on training pitch and red card, Sancho get's no minutes in CL game and then dropped completly v Shalke. He's still doing the self-appreciation thing on Twitter/Instagram - wants to go on about is hair and how much of a baller he is... the idiot. Caused a raised eyebrow before Shalke by posting a photo on an Insta story with him wearing a t-shirt saying unemployed.. and commented below it saying unemplyed too. Hmm

We killed the goat. Now bye bye Bayern.

DFB Cup Quarterfinal and second in the League is more than I expected when all the Sanes Kolasinacs and Matips left us at the end of last season.
Hope they are doing well in the Premier League at least we are doing well in Germany ;o)

We killed the goat. Now bye bye Bayern.

DFB Cup Quarterfinal and second in the League is more than I expected when all the Sanes Kolasinacs and Matips left us at the end of last season.
Hope they are doing well in the Premier League at least we are doing well in Germany ;o)

You still have a good team with the likes of Nastasic, Meyer and Goretzka (the latter I want us to sign). Good luck with the rest of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.