Sterling attacker sentenced to 16 weeks for Racial Assault

The racists and bigots are thankfully becoming a smaller minority and an even smaller minority go around attacking families and kids. It must be difficult to live in your head. Stop living your life in your screen. Its not doing you any good.[/QUO

If you feel so strongly perhaps you should send Gavvo a PM and arrange a meet before a match ,then you can demonstrate your superior social skills ,instead of hiding behind a "screen" on a forum.

If anyone gets the house number I have a couple of chimney pots that need a new home.

Convicted and sent down for 16 weeks. Karl Anderson is the name of the racist ratbag, and has a record as long as your arm.

Pretty quick work from the authorities.

25 previous convictions and only gets 16 weeks for this. Something tells me that this is a person that doesn't care about the laws of the land. 25 chances and he still re-offends without a care in the world - maybe we need a better deterrent in this country.

This is very scary when you think about it.a known football hooligan man Utd..makes the effort to come to city and wait for Stirling so he could kick him..what a nutter obviously with issues. He could have been carrying a knife.. I would seek help if that was me.

How has that been processed so quickly? I know he pleaded guilty, but even so. You read of cases that take months to get as far as the magistrates court.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.