Carabao Cup SF draw (Bristol City)

i think we put the best team available injury permitting first leg, and try and build a lead, If we take this tie with complacency and just presume we only have to turn up, we will go the same way as Maureens mob Finally based on the last Wembley experience, against the Arse, if we do go through it will be against a london club, i sincerly hope we are not shown up with poor ticket sales , and having to hand over thousands of tickets to our opponents shameful really

F A Cup semi is a bit different to a LC Final, it will easily sell out if we get there

It would be good to increase our overall trophy count by winning at least 2 new trophies this season.
City are just behind Everton, Villa and Spurs in the trophies won list and we can hopefully overhaul all 3 in the next couple of seasons.
It will take a bit longer to catch up with United,Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea so we need to start whittling their leads down as soon as we can.

It would be good to increase our overall trophy count by winning at least 2 new trophies this season.
City are just behind Everton, Villa and Spurs in the trophies won list and we can hopefully overhaul all 3 in the next couple of seasons.
It will take a bit longer to catch up with United,Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea so we need to start whittling their leads down as soon as we can.

I honestly don't give a flying fuck about which trophies were won by whoever in the past.

I always find it strange that the rags & scousers go on about it.

"I used to have a bigger dick than you" doesn't seem to be much of an argument.

I honestly don't give a flying fuck about which trophies were won by whoever in the past.

I always find it strange that the rags & scousers go on about it.

"I used to have a bigger dick than you" doesn't seem to be much of an argument.
"But spunked it all up the wall and now have a shrivelled wrinkly one"

Tosin did better against Leicester but still not convinced so hopefully Kompany and Stones will be fit for the first leg with one of them able to play alongside Manga.

We have Liverpool (A) after the first leg. I thnk key players will be rested for the Klanfield trip. We can always go full throttle in the 2nd leg.

This Joe Bryan of Bristol looks a decent player to be fair. I realise he has a knack of accurately scoring from acute angles. His overall play looks ok as well.

We have Liverpool (A) after the first leg. I thnk key players will be rested for the Klanfield trip. We can always go full throttle in the 2nd leg.
Your probably correct but I would like to see a strong team play and let the Liverpool game take care of itself.
I was impressed by Bristol last night,if we don't play a strong side for the 1st leg we could well regret it.
A semi final is no place to play a weakened team.
Wembley is so close,don't want to see us muck it up now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.