U12's Prospect Cup Winners 2017 - where are they now? (P16)

Well done to the coach too,Darren Hughes.

I believe we 'recruited' him from liverpool as he was so highly rated,so another well done to the person who made that decision.

But this was teams from over the world
The format was a little strange though, international teams against other international teams and USA against USA until the final. They should just put them all in together at the group stage and see how it plays out. The USA teams are still competitive at this age but it quickly wanes as the kids get older. Topic for another thread.

@Mad Eyed Screamer

Thanks pal for making me aware of that competition,it was wonderful to watch.Now change that title to Winners!!

Well done boys

Spanish tournaments are even better, tougher opposition, bigger crowds, and streamed live.

Look out for Arousa Futbol 7 in Spain may, a few of this group played last year and hopefully return this may. Streams are good quality and opposition top level

Top scorer in the competition!

I really hope when the boys land at the airport that one or two of the 1st team players and staff are there to greet them and congratulate them.
They have done the club so proud and themselves so proud.
If they haven't been already, hope they get to enjoy themselves in Disneyland nearby before returning.

I remember something similar happening early on last season with the U14's or something. Was a couple of group photos about with the first team so could see that happening

Just watched the highlights and can't believe how talented and special this group of kids are. As everyone says the style of play is so similar to the big boys at the Etihad.
Well done to the lads, the coaches and all involved at this level of development. So proud to be blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.