"Invisible" Ads/Pop ups

I’ve flagged this with the ad company, but doubt they’re in today. Is it mainly users in the US who are affected by the redirect issue?

I’ve flagged this with the ad company, but doubt they’re in today. Is it mainly users in the US who are affected by the redirect issue?
I’m in the US on holiday and it’s been like this since I got here.

I'm getting the same with a play store app for "cheap calls to Nigeria with caller ID". Fuck you fool, I can ring all my friends in Nigeria for free with WhatsApp.

I'm getting the exact same thing for months now and it is really getting annoying. Only seems to happen when I used an iPhone or iPad. Constantly happens to me. I finally after trying to investigate it myself as a possible XSS attack, gave up and noticed the Technical Queries section of the forums. Any progress on this?

It happens for me not only on Bluemoon but I've noticed it on Redcafe also when I visit the scum site to cheer me up when I'm down (as they reluctantly continually praise our side!!!)
Me also..logged in from usa

I’m suddenly being swamped by pop ups on my iPhone when on BM. In the past there has been the odd 1, but now my phone is telling me 2-3 pop ups are being blocked, and now and then 1 will get through. At the moment it’s a Next gift card thing that I can’t close down without clicking ‘ok’ to say yes I want it. That opens up another page on top of BM which I then have to close down. It’s driving me nuts and only happens on here. I make sure I’m signed in and am regularly clearing my history/emptying cache, cookies etc. Anyone else getting this?
At least the Co-op ads seem to have stopped though...

Sorry just checked back and seen others are getting this too. BM is pretty much unviewable for me right now.

The last few days if I view the site on my android devices like phone I am getting pop up blocked messages.

Never happened before and isn't happening for other sites visited?

Last edited:
It's proper getting on my tits. If I go to next page or back to board I get two pages at once for next/Amazon card giveaway.. I currently have 14 tabs open I'm seeing how many I can get

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.