Watford

Could do with 2 tickets to this as a late xmas present - I forgot to buy for a present for a friend who’s a big blue and I think this might make up for it!! If anyone has 2 together I’d much appreciate it. Ooooooppppssss!

Could do with 2 tickets to this as a late xmas present - I forgot to buy for a present for a friend who’s a big blue and I think this might make up for it!! If anyone has 2 together I’d much appreciate it. Ooooooppppssss!

Did you manage to get 2 together Drew. I have got 2 in the East Stand

Strange pricing on the OS
South Stand Level 1 - £40
South Stand Level 2 & 3 - £25
Tickets also available of 2 or more together as well but disappearing fast.

Have a spare in 117, £30 will be sent as an e-ticket, might have more games available throughout January too

I've got 1 adult & 1 junior in south stand level 1 £50 the pair will sell adult sepretly
Tickets now sold

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.