Newcastle post match thread

So, after 20 games the top two stand like this

City 58 Points +49gd
Rags 43 Points +27gd

What that means is that the maximum points they can get is 97 (not that they are likely to). Another way of putting it is that 39 more points - 13 wins - gives us the title assuming they don’t catch us on goal difference.

And every time the rags don’t win, that number falls.

Dire performance, probably worst of the season in the league.

I actually think that first half was bordering in too easy and I think because of it our mentality in the second half was just to take the game for granted.
Was it fuck.

So, after 20 games the top two stand like this

City 58 Points +49gd
Rags 43 Points +27gd

What that means is that the maximum points they can get is 97 (not that they are likely to). Another way of putting it is that 39 more points - 13 wins - gives us the title assuming they don’t catch us on goal difference.

And every time the rags don’t win, that number falls.

12 wins if one of them is against the rags.

fair dos newcastle, that was the most extreme park the bus formation i think i have ever seen by a home team. 2 banks of 5 and zero pressing at all. No ambition, no fight, nothing.
and then lob it forward for the last 5 mins in hope.
Really wish we had put our chances away and made the scoreline reflect the actual game.

well done lads. not easy too break these buses down week in week out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.