Sanchez vs Kane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kane is on another than Sanchez take Kane allday best striker in world football in an average team imagine how many he would score at city it' frightening when you think but sadly don' think he leave spurs he supports them and seems like a loyal player. Sanchez very good still just think he' a bag egg and as already blew us out once.

Agree with others, Kane is a magnificent player but I don't think he fits what Pep wants from a striker.
Agree. Pep would stop him shooting every time he gets the ball regardless of where he is. He’d still score a ton though. Probably improve him actually now that I think of it. Get him!

I could see us being interested in Kane as a long-term Aguero replacement.

His pressing from the front and overall team ethic must be admired by Pep and is a key attribute that is an absolute must under Pep.

If you look around Europe, how many top strikers are out there that are as good as Kane in the press?

I don't believe so. Kane is one of those who can score lots of different types of goals and would fit anywhere. He could play at Barcelona or Burton Albion and still score.

Not comparing styles as such but I see a bit of Ibrahimovic in Kane in that regard. Would score goals wherever he went, but as Pep found would not necessarily improve all the teams he was in, also rather self-centred and selfish traits when it comes to the way they play striker, in Kane's case twatting the ball endlessly at goal from all angles until it goes in regardless of whether his team-mates are a better option.

Kane is tailor made for that spurs system. He’s also one greedy f****r and that won’t work with pep. Think he’s more suited at being a big fish in a smaller pond, he’d have to become more of a team player to succeed at City/Barca/Madrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.