Virgil van Dijk

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad we stepped away from paying 75 million for VVD. Let the red dippers have him and then the "istry" club can't prattle on about buying the league or any of the other bollo kd they roll out on a regular basis.

All will become clear very soon when we see our actual business being done.

City are having a good old chuckle at this one.

Contacted by Southampton to see if we still retained an interest from the summer, having laughed them out of court at £50m.

Sometimes all is not what it seems. Southampton were determined to stick it to Liverpool.

This is one occasion when it served not to actually say anything on the reports.

Remember a certain owner asking what was the second highest bid when it came to our sponsorship with Etihad?

So we are buying in January then?

Stick it to Liverpool as in them paying 75m or is it sitting more sinister?

The kid is 27 in 6 months time.

There's no way a player gets to that age without being pounced on by a proper big club if he's any good.

The Dipstons have had their undies pulled right down.

There's no way a player gets to that age without being pounced on by a proper big club if he's any good.

Bloody hell i thought he was about 22. He is still young enough to earn the fee paid, i just thought he would be about 22 not 27.

Interesting! Cheers mate.

ie we were in no mood to be doing Liverpool any favours whatsoever. Such a shame they ended up paying so much over the odds - although unsurprisingly Mills on 5live earlier saying fees shouldnt matter any more, and we should all ignore them (presumably as its not us spunking up the big money...)

I agree,he'll probably turn out to be ok there but he is not a top drawer player and saints have really bent them over

All will become clear very soon when we see our actual business being done.

City are having a good old chuckle at this one.

Contacted by Southampton to see if we still retained an interest from the summer, having laughed them out of court at £50m.

Sometimes all is not what it seems. Southampton were determined to stick it to Liverpool.

This is one occasion when it served not to actually say anything on the reports.

Remember a certain owner asking what was the second highest bid when it came to our sponsorship with Etihad?

If we get Johnny fucking Evans I think it'll be the scousers and rag media laughing at us.

Any chance of signing a centre back who'd improve the team? David Luiz anyone?

Do we even need one - Stones and Ota are superb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.