The Harry Kane Team 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think once the bills start arriving for the new ground Levy will do a deal and Kane will be gone . I can see Kane possibly wanting to stay for a season at the new ground, but Levy will need to maximise Kane's selling potential while he is hot so I can see him gone after the world cup and Levy sat back rubbing his hands while singing you gotta pick a pocket or two !

Another golden boot and a decent World Cup, along with a figure between £150-£200m and I think he goes.

No club in world football can turn £150m+ down for a player. Even we would contemplate such a figure.

I have a feeling he will want to stay for another year so he can give Spurs a season in the new stadium.

I will be suprised if he stays at Spurs for life though. The lad is a supreme talent who should and could be winning trophies season in season out now.

Spurs will not change their entire business model for Kane. I expect he will be off to Madrid within 18 months.

Rose is fucked.

We dodged a bullet there if the reports about us enquiring about him last summer were true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.