Julian Weigl

Weigl is great as a passer and builder, but Fernandinho works is ass too. That position needs a mind of a CEO and the working mentality of a plumber.
There's not many around that can play that role line dinho does. Busquets did it for pep but I honestly believe dinho is even better than he was at it. Apart from those two don't know who else could do it.

Weigl is great as a passer and builder, but Fernandinho works is ass too. That position needs a mind of a CEO and the working mentality of a plumber.
I'm just imaging Fernandinho sucking air through his teeth and saying "Oooooo it's a big job is that".

There's not many around that can play that role line dinho does. Busquets did it for pep but I honestly believe dinho is even better than he was at it. Apart from those two don't know who else could do it.

Probably needs to be build almost from scratch, like Busquets. A kid with a physical presence, that can pass, think and learn.

Somebody speak about Lemina. With more discipline and more positioning he would be interesting. He´s more of a box to box. Not sure he has the patience and discipline to be always looking for the best position in a defensive perspective, instead of looking for the best space to run and create danger.
I haven´t seen Lyon games, Tousart did show some skills. He would need a lot of work, but he looked promising.
Maybe Diawara? Saúl Niguez would be perfect but he has a ridiculous release clause.
Locatelli isn´t playing at Milan, he showed some good things but i´m not sure he could make it in the Premier League.

Fernandinho often takes the cf in the air, whilst the cbs drop off & either wins or 'spoils' most of the challenges, mugs people on the ground, fouls creatively, covers quickly, yet he is also great on the ball, quick, clever & creates at the other end.

Most of the players suggested as a replacement (including Gundogan) only do parts of what he does, not the whole thing.

Fernandinho often takes the cf in the air, whilst the cbs drop off & either wins or 'spoils' most of the challenges, mugs people on the ground, fouls creatively, covers quickly, yet he is also great on the ball, quick, clever & creates at the other end.

Most of the players suggested as a replacement (including Gundogan) only do parts of what he does, not the whole thing.

Very few midfielders in the league make or win more aerial duels than Dinho. His success rate on aerial duels is far batter than his tackle success rate, which is actually quite poor.

So they're ahead as Mickey Terry Ann wants to leave, although a swap is unlikely? I say City are ahead thanks to Pandas coming from Asia, it's every bit as relevant and material to any move for Weigl.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.