Save Our Peg

Status
Not open for further replies.
The gouger becomes more repulsive with each passing year, his sarcastic attack tonight on Pawson only the latest example of his petulance and immaturity. Him, and his team, are doomed.

Someone should call a doctor....

QdF3UMX.png

I don’t think deep down the united fans like him at all.

We’re fucked with this latest edition of Save Our *insert Uniteds manager name*. They are on a steady decline while the teams behind them keep on improving. This could be the most vital Save Our thread yet because PEG could do some serious damage while he’s their manager.

For fuck's sake, don’t let @jimharri get involved; he’ll be wanting the scummy twats to win the FA Cup to keep the eye-gouging wanker in a job, just as he did with TT.

I know this is seen as blasphemy/heresy on here, and I got roundly shouted down when I suggested something similar during LVG's reign. But we really need to consider actually cheering our lovely neighbours on for the remainder of the season. Otherwise, they might give Maureen the Spanish Archer, and get someone half decent in. We can't allow that to happen. So, after me; "Glory glory Man Uni........"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.