Sunday Supplement 17/18

I agree with Mr Burt, the stomach for real change is not there nor is the mechanism to seemingly effectively deal with racism in sport and in general of course. However i feel in general society at least in England it is dying out thankfully. I also agree with his struggle to comprehend it happening, i walk down the street and heard 4 different languages in a 20 meter stretch the other day and that is in a local town for local people.

I do not get the mentality of some countries fans, they are modern western countries, why does this archaic narrow minded ignorant view persist? obviously the answer is because it is allowed to so harder punishments need meting out.

I would simply ban the leagues from the cl, in sporting terms just cut them out of the international picture. I fully include Italy in that to, they are still some of the worse offenders. It would see half of eastern european leagues banned to. Then we would see if they have the stomach to ban the racist fans.

I agree with Mr Burt, the stomach for real change is not there nor is the mechanism to seemingly effectively deal with racism in sport and in general of course. However i feel in general society at least in England it is dying out thankfully. I also agree with his struggle to comprehend it happening, i walk down the street and heard 4 different languages in a 20 meter stretch the other day and that is in a local town for local people.

I do not get the mentality of some countries fans, they are modern western countries, why does this archaic narrow minded ignorant view persist? obviously the answer is because it is allowed to so harder punishments need meting out.

I would simply ban the leagues from the cl, in sporting terms just cut them out of the international picture. I fully include Italy in that to, they are still some of the worse offenders. It would see half of eastern european leagues banned to. Then we would see if they have the stomach to ban the racist fans.
I would say it is thankfully dying out with the younger generation and the millenials, but I dont think much has changed with older bigots. In fact, and not to derail this, those types have only become more emboldened with the Brexit vote and feel more able to be more openly racist.

They fucking slaughtered Maureen, the club, the organisation.

Cheered me up no end. Music to ones ears!!

Listening to that I reckon he's a gonner before the end of the season.

Beyond the point of no return....

Can't wait for Everton away tomorrow!
I said they would go for Maureen last night. Lewis & Samuel have never liked the ****. Burt can just abt tolerate him, but now even he has jumped ship.

Maureen getting pelters and rightly so. Darren Lewis is a Liverpool fan if I remember rightly. Samuel is the most honest fella in his profession, straight to the point. The Burt fella I don't know that much about.
Honesty is all we ever wanted. I must admit I pay more attention when M Samuel is on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.