Goretzka (Signed for Bayern Munich)

are you telling me even after paying the world record fee for a defender the mighty reds are still getting snubbed? No bottle, Leon!

Shock of the century.

Top German players always end up at Bayern unless you out-price them like we did with Sane.

I call bullshit. He’s a lifelong Liverpool fan - and I have it on good authority he has YNWA tatoo’d on his spleen.

So assuming that does happen, it pretty much signals the end of Vidal there. I wonder who goes for him in the summer

Last edited:
Bayern Cheapskates are cherry picking again. The other clubs in the Bundesliga must get cheesed off losing their best players for nowt.

Bayern Cheapskates are cherry picking again. The other clubs in the Bundesliga must get cheesed off losing their best players for nowt.

Schalke made a better effort than most at least. Unfortunate for us that he didn't come but Bayern was always the most likely outcome.

Schalke made a better effort than most at least. Unfortunate for us that he didn't come but Bayern was always the most likely outcome.

Bayern treat the whole of the Bundesliga like a feeder club, with a lot of their signings not costing them a penny. I think it stinks that clubs lose their best players to the most financially powerful club and wonder whether Bayern encourage this through players agents.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.