Bristol City AWAY Ticket Details

I'm 20, on 13,600 points and most my tickets have been spares this year. I get tickets by looking everywhere for people selling them. The only problem is that for the mojority of away games Ive been to this year (only missed bournemouth, shakhtar and huddersfield) Im not getting the points, so just means Im stuck on the sane points even though Im going to the games.

This I think is the heart of the problem. I know someone who’s ticket has been used for every game by a supporters club, he’s only been to 3-4 aways this season but still racks up the points. There must be a better way

It will be a great atmosphere. I used to live and work in Bristol. Go early Blues and stay if you can, you won’t regret it, absolutely banging night out!!

Sadly happens on our coach a guy gets his away tickets from a supporters club in London he bagged 3 for the derby and sold each one for £250. Boils my blood

I’m for 80% or even 90% going on loyalty points and the remaining balloted amongst season card holders.
And make sure people can’t sell on tickets. I know it’s difficult, but maybe ID check those attending against the person who actually got the ticket. One strike and you’re out. Buy some tickets from the reselling sites and ban, for life, those caught abusing the system.

Sadly happens on our coach a guy gets his away tickets from a supporters club in London he bagged 3 for the derby and sold each one for £250. Boils my blood
If this is correct it needs reporting ASAP, for one the guy doing it is no City fan in my eyes as he's ripping off fellow Blues and the supporters club need reporting for letting shit like this happen?

Disgraceful behaviour

If this is correct it needs reporting ASAP, for one the guy doing it is no City fan in my eyes as he's ripping off fellow Blues and the supporters club need reporting for letting shit like this happen?

Disgraceful behaviour
And against the law.
Name and shame i say.

Here we go again. Every time someone thinks they will not get a ticket for a game they want to go to, we have this discussion. Funny we didn't have it for Swansea or Shaktar away

Smiles and nods head. Spot on.

And against the law.
Name and shame i say.
Yep the guy and branch involved if indeed this is true needs reporting to club. Lots of decent lads in supporters clubs if a members making money from tickets sooner he's thrown out the better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.