Wilfried Zaha

Cheers.
On uefa.com Muric is listed as A list player, taking the 17th spot. No "free spot" on there.
On transfermarkt.com Muric joined City officially Jan 2016, maybe that's why he cannot be on B list.

Anyway, I suppose he won't be on the next CL squad list. IMO.

Nothing to do with Zaha of course. Sorry.
If he joined in January 16 we can put him on the B list for the knockouts.

At the moment he`d be an upgrade on Sane.
Don`t know whats up with him of late,but he`s on a poor run of form.
Wingers come in and out of form like no others. I don't know what might explain this but it seems to be true.

A
Cheers.
On uefa.com Muric is listed as A list player, taking the 17th spot. No "free spot" on there.
On transfermarkt.com Muric joined City officially Jan 2016, maybe that's why he cannot be on B list.

Anyway, I suppose he won't be on the next CL squad list. IMO.

Nothing to do with Zaha of course. Sorry.

Actually this has alot to do with Zaha .. we need him because we have 17 foreigners!

Muric joined City in 2015 as I recall .. I had to look it up for you .. he joined in March 2015 and signed his first contract in Jan 2016 .. here is the link from the club website:

https://www.google.com.sa/amp/s/www...tures/2017/one-for-the-future-aro-muric?amp=1

He showed on Saturday that he's a handful, but he'd only ever be back up here and as others have said there are holes in his game. Probably already fit for Everton - I mean that in a nice way!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.