The Harry Kane Team 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares when you’re Premierleague champs and Spurs are potless again!
Had a row last week with my friend who is a spurs fan. He was arguing Kane’s golden boots would mean more to him than Sergio’s medals for leagues and cups.

Who cares when you’re Premierleague champs and Spurs are potless again!

I'd care. Seems there are always a long list of excuses for why City players can't be individually recognised, and it's even tougher due to the importance people place on goals (Though when Aguero wins the golden boot, it's because 'anyone could score that many in this City side'). De Bruyne has been arguably the most important player in a team that's blasted away records that have stood for over a 100 years spanning multiple leagues, he should get the individual honours as well as the team ones. He should get POTY, Silva should get PPOTY for being another criminally ignored season after season, and Sterling should smash YPOTY.

I'd care. Seems there are always a long list of excuses for why City players can't be individually recognised, and it's even tougher due to the importance people place on goals (Though when Aguero wins the golden boot, it's because 'anyone could score that many in this City side'). De Bruyne has been arguably the most important player in a team that's blasted away records that have stood for over a 100 years spanning multiple leagues, he should get the individual honours as well as the team ones. He should get POTY, Silva should get PPOTY for being another criminally ignored season after season, and Sterling should smash YPOTY.
And meanwhile, on planet Earth.......

It will be Salah, Kane and Rashford.

Football is team game that’s all about winnng titles.
If you happen to win a few individual awards along the way, happy days.
But I’m sure David Silva wouldn’t swap his World Cup/Premierleague winners medal for a POTY award.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.