Ederson Moraes - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the way he even tried to play it out from the back whilst saving the penalty.

Possibly our most important summer signing. Been a rock and a reasuring reliability, unlike Bravo last season who was a liability.

Ederson on his save against Palace: "It was a crunch time, at the end of the game, and I knew how important it was, so I am really happy to save it. Before every game Claudio and I sit with the goalkeeping coach to study the opponents' penalty takers for these situations."

Leicester's first was down to him as well, he left Smalling and Mahrez in a foot race from inside the Leicester half for a long ball that bounced a few yards outside his box, never left his line.

Watching their game against so'ton and Lindelof even gave him an absolute bollocking for not coming and collecting an overhit long ball as it bobbled towards the by line,
De Gea is literally just a magnificent shot stopping goal keeper, he stops it hitting the net as well as anyone
But his impact on the team ends at that, whereas Ederson chokes the life out of teams by getting the ball rotating ASAP as soon as it gets back to him

as good as de gea is, he wouldn't be impacting us as much as this crazy doodlepad kid does

De Gae is a super keeper and up until last season was easily the best. Ederson seems like he's raised the bar considerably since arriving in England.

A gem of a player. I had high expectations when we signed him but he has managed to exceed even them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.