The 100/104 goal chase

Just because we’ve only scored 1 from 2 Xmas away games, not time to give up on this yet - we will give out plenty of spankings before the end of the season.

scoring 5 against watford will mean a total of 66 goals after 22 games so it means we will need another 37 from 16 games to beat chelsea record...the way we play atm it s look a hard challengeto put 5 past watford but you never know which watford will turn up on tuesday

We need to average 2.5 goals per game. It's going to be tight.

For those of us on 100 goal or more bet

Start of the season - 100 in 38 games = 2.63 a game

Currently on 64 after 22 games - Average 2.90 a game

36 more needed in 16 games at an average of 2.25 a game

Still looking good, If we can get it below 2 a game average then that will help because Palace & Newcastle aside, generally if we not at it then 2 is still a game is more than doable. I even fancy us to get 2 at Anfield (Though we might concede a couple as well!)

Looking good and ahead of where Chelsea were at the same stage when they set the record. They were on 55 after 22 games but did have 2 sevens and an eight in their remaining fixtures!

I even fancy us to get 2 at Anfield (Though we might concede a couple as well!)

Liverpool, Arsenal and Spurs away are all games I think we will have no problems scoring as those teams will come out and play us

IMO the biggest danger to us not achieving the targets is by us winning the league with six games to go and coasting the last part of the league season

16 games left. Win only 10 and we have 92 points which will be enough for the title. Think we will finish on 100 points exactly. So 12 W, 2 D and 2 L for the remainder. Only think we will lose once the title is more or less over and we switch attention to the cups.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.