MCFC U16's

Benni Smales-Braithwaite is on trial at Chelsea at the moment

Benni Smales-Braithwaite is on trial at Chelsea at the moment

I'll keep posting updates if there's any interest in it but he's starting for Stoke U18s vs Everton today as part of his trial so it looks like he's pretty highly rated if he's starting for their U18s. He did well in the match he played for Chelsea as well but didn't impress enough in training for them to sign him.

I've also got updates on the other lads who weren't given a scholarship if anyone's interested.

I would be anyway!
I'll keep posting updates if there's any interest in it but he's starting for Stoke U18s vs Everton today as part of his trial so it looks like he's pretty highly rated if he's starting for their U18s. He did well in the match he played for Chelsea as well but didn't impress enough in training for them to sign him.

I've also got updates on the other lads who weren't given a scholarship if anyone's interested.

I would be anyway!

Harrold Essien has joined Middlesbrough, Nathan Broome had trials at Bolton and Bournemouth, Harry Boyes already has or otherwise will likely sign for Sheffield United and Pascal Kpohomouh is likely signing for Southampton.

Under 16s through to the Semi final of the Premier League Cup after a 3 1 win away at WBA yesterday,other semi finalists are Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea

Lewis Fiorini in the Scotland under 16s squad for games v Spain, Denmark and England next week at St George’s Park

Goals for Fiorini and Hodge today , Scotland , England U16s respectively . Also starts for Harwood-Bellis and Trafford for England U16s

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.