Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there’s no Coutinho then I’m confident. With him in their side you know he’ll find a worldie from somewhere, always does against us!
Gut feeling we will have to much for them this time depending on our injury situ

If there’s no Coutinho then I’m confident. With him in their side you know he’ll find a worldie from somewhere, always does against us!
Yeah seriously it feels like he's scoring against us in every game we face Liverpool. Anyone having statistics on it?

So, has Alexis been given the Number 9 shirt yet? I only ask, because I just kitted one out on the Club Store, no problem, so they’re obviously not blocking his name on shirts or using his name with the Number 9.

I took a screenshot for a laugh, but can’t be arsed going through some third party site too post it and link it! WTF? I thought this was the 21st century? ;-)

At this point, surely we are dropping the offer by £2M per day that Arsenal, who have known they needed to replace him for months, piss about still trying to replace him, no?!

Good morning blues, the first tweet states the obvious (replacement needed before transfer can be thought of) and the second tweet is more or less old news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.