PFA Awards

urban genie

So it is around now the players start nominating players, so who do poeple think the shortlist will be.

Expect something like this

PFA
KDB, Kane, Salah, hazard, De gea, Silva

Young Player
Sterling, Sane, dier, martial. Ali, Rashford

EDIT that lingard and zaha don't qualify

Personally
I think at least Kev, Silva and the otter should be in the main award and Stones, Sane, Sterling and eddy in the young player.

I would have
Main award
Kev, Silva, Otter, Kane, Salah, Ferdy
young player
Stones, Sterling, Sane, Christiensen, Winks, Eddy

Despite our season wouldn't suprise me if we are ignored and Kane wins it with that little twat ali getting young player
and true to form dyche getting manager of the year .

Kev or silva should win it
Sterling should be young player
Pep MOTY

Last edited:
He’s scored a couple of goals recently hardly worthy of winning it. Sterling has had a miles better season.

Players nominate when has the most deserving won it over players the media fawned over that season?

Giggs comes to mind the other year and hazard over Silva in any year, or Yaya never winning it.

He’s scored a couple of goals recently hardly worthy of winning it. Sterling has had a miles better season.
To be fair, he has showed a lot of technical ability in his goals recently whereas Sterling's goals have been relatively simple finishes other than vs Southampton.

There were a couple of years where Yaya was head and shoulders above anyone in this league - teams were terrified of him but he never won it - there’s always an agenda with these awards and that agenda plays against us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.