• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bravo
Danilo Otamendi Mangala Zinchenko
Fernandinho
Bernardo Silva Gundagon Sane
Aguero

Quick question ( I did ask in tickets and travel but no reply)
HELP
My eldest son bought two tickets for the league cup
In the week for him and his 4 year old daughter. Now his girlfriend and her family are all die hard match going reds but he’s managed to turn his little girl blue much to their horror and he’s taking her to her first ever city game . He made a new supporter number and ordered these tickets and when I’ve printed Them out for him they say on the ticket he needs photo ID but he doesn’t have a passport or driving licence. What are we going to do at such short notice, she will be distraught if they get turned away. Do they inforce this ID thing with E tickets ??

HELP
In the week for him and his 4 year old daughter. Now his girlfriend and her family are all die hard match going reds but he’s managed to turn his little girl blue much to their horror and he’s taking her to her first ever city game . He made a new supporter number and ordered these tickets and when I’ve printed Them out for him they say on the ticket he needs photo ID but he doesn’t have a passport or driving licence. What are we going to do at such short notice, she will be distraught if they get turned away. Do they inforce this ID thing with E tickets ??

Why don't you phone customers services instead of asking fans on a discussion site. Despite what some people say on here I have never found customer services to be anything other than courteous and helpful.

Why don't you phone customers services instead of asking fans on a discussion site. Despite what some people say on here I have never found customer services to be anything other than courteous and helpful.
Aren’t they closed for the weekend

My only concern is injuries. So I would rest KDB, Sterling, Ota, Walker, Delph, Ferna, Aguero. They all must rest

Bravo Goalie

Stones needs minutes so I would start him for sure(Second half Tosin) with Mangala in Defence

Zinchenko and Danilo as fullbacks

Gundo, Yaya and Bernardo Silva mid

Sane Diaz and D. Silva in Attack
Dont take this the wrong way but I am glad Pep will be picking the team

HELP

Seen the question several times, i very much doubt it and i have never seen anyone being asked, you will be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.