Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's pretty obvious to me that Sanchez will come on free in the Summer with Sanchez receiving huge signing on fee.
City still very unhappy at Arsenal behaviour in August and happy to see them drop £60m.
Sanchez wants to come & play for Pep so risk of losing him is not like it was with Alves last year.

arsene just won't do it,nothing we can do about that
I acknowledge that but seeing Liverpool part with one of their best players when they're fighting for fourth after he pushed for it makes me wonder why Sanchez and ourselves can't do the same.

If we offer decent money for him now and he forces the issue the Arsenal board will cave and not care what Arsene thinks about it.

No, not as yet, as far as I know, but I presume his personal terms are the same as agreed last August
No, not as yet, as far as I know, but I presume his personal terms are the same as agreed last August
if we haven’t put a bid in yet how can it be down to Wenger? (as much as I dislike him I can’t slag him for rejecting a bid that hasn’t been made)

I acknowledge that but seeing Liverpool part with one of their best players when they're fighting for fourth after he pushed for it makes me wonder why Sanchez and ourselves can't do the same.

If we offer decent money for him now and he forces the issue the Arsenal board will cave and not care what Arsene thinks about it.
he did that in the summer and they turned down 60m on the last day,can't do business with stupid people

Gooner here,
I asked again and was told that not a single club has contacted us regarding Alexis or Ozil (he's on the verge of signing an extension) this window.
Also, as I said in my previous post, we're open to selling him, so I don't understand why you're all critical of Wenger.

Could be a very interesting couple off weeks, I’m thinking Sanchez to us with Malcom and Mahrez to Arsenal with Ozil to Liverpool

Gooner here,
I asked again and was told that not a single club has contacted us regarding Alexis or Ozil (he's on the verge of signing an extension) this window.
Also, as I said in my previous post, we're open to selling him, so I don't understand why you're all critical of Wenger.

90% of your fans are critical of Wenger. The guy is not cut out for modern football pal.

Gooner here,
Funny that, as an approach has been made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.