United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've already said that I'm not denying there is a rivalry emerging between us since 2008 but that it just is not anything like the fierce rivalry with Liverpool. We know you too well our kiddo, that's why so many reds are ok with your new found success.
Again the United fans I know are far from ok with it
Neither are you kiddo, you know I know it

Has Rag Cafe been infiltrated? There is a thread about signing Usain Bolt.. I shit you not
open-uri20150422-12561-13brs4i_abd7aa3a.jpeg
do you mean this guy

I've already said that I'm not denying there is a rivalry emerging between us since 2008 but that it just is not anything like the fierce rivalry with Liverpool. We know you too well our kiddo, that's why so many reds are ok with your new found success.
You red softarse.
Oh that feels fantastic saying that.
You fuckin red gobshite.
Oh that feels great.
Be back in a bit.

Please don't take this the wrong way but our hatred of the red scouse will always be our priority.
That's not to say that there is no rivalry with you emerging but at the moment you're at 4 titles, hardly threatening our status at the top. Why do you think we were so relieved when you beat them to the title the year of the big Stevie me Slip ? If you can keep the chasing pack at bay for a few years you'll be doing us a favour, trust me. In a way we're in this together somehow.

Can this **** be fucked off please, he’s just here to wum. All this biggest rivals being the dippers is just bollocks, and him thinking they’re challenging for the title!! Haha. The dippers have come closer than them since last winning it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.