Players who might improve us

I like the look of Demarai Gray. He's rapid, young, English & reminds me of a younger Raheem Sterling. I reckon Guardiola could do the same with Gray, as he has with Sterling.
Sterling was the best young English player in the PL when we signed him, who looked really good on many occasions for Liverpool.
Gray reminds me more of Zaha when Utd signed him, very promising talent but only delivered on a few occasions.

Sterling was the best young English player in the PL when we signed him, who looked really good on many occasions for Liverpool.
Gray reminds me more of Zaha when Utd signed him, very promising talent but only delivered on a few occasions.
Gray has the tools, but we'll only ever know if he can reach his full potential if we make a move for him before he begins to blossom. He caused us more grief than Zaha when he came on in the Caraboa Cup.

Leicester are a route one 442 team, but it makes me wonder what a telenty like him could do if properly drilled & with better players around him. Even as he stands, I reckon he could come on after 60-70 minutes for Sane or Sterling & continue to frighten the shit out on tiring defenders with his lightening pace.

Some talk that PSG would let Gonzalo Guedes go in the summer now they've got Neymar, he'd be a great addition to rotate with Sane and Sterling. He's been absolutely outstanding at Valencia this year and there's a lot of talk of him being the best Valencia player for a long time (which bodes well considering who that includes)

Some talk that PSG would let Gonzalo Guedes go in the summer now they've got Neymar, he'd be a great addition to rotate with Sane and Sterling. He's been absolutely outstanding at Valencia this year and there's a lot of talk of him being the best Valencia player for a long time (which bodes well considering who that includes)
Seconded. Incredible talent, Sane-like powerful winger. I actually thought PSG would be wise to sell Cavani and use Neymar-Mbappe-Guedes trio next season. Best attack in the world on paper.

Edit: IMO Guedes fits City's way of attacking space like a glove.

Last edited:
Watched a few La Liga matches this weekend, 3 stand-out young players.

Inaki Williams - been linked with him before. Loads of pace and skill, end product a bit shaky.

Fabian Ruiz - central midfielder for Betis, quality on the ball, worked constantly, played several positions throughout the match. Possibly lacks a bit of pace/agility.

Stanislas Lobotka - my favourite of the 3 I think. Short, squat player, low centre of gravity, came on on 70 minutes Vs Real and instantly started breaking up play, beating players in central area of the pitch and breaking lines with cute little passes. Looks a bit out of shape, should be easily fixed.

Ben Brereton, 18 year old striker at Nottingham Forest. He was fantastic against Arsenal, would be good back-up striker.

Seconded. Incredible talent, Sane-like powerful winger. I actually thought PSG would be wise to sell Cavani and use Neymar-Mbappe-Guedes trio next season. Best attack in the world on paper.

Edit: IMO Guedes fits City's way of attacking space like a glove.

whoa. really like him. he will fit in City better than Dybala.
he maybe a winger, but with his intelligence,
i can see him playing in false 9 position just like Messi in the future.
another 100M+ player in the next 2 years.
too bad PSG already have an agreement with Valencia for permanent transfer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.