United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, get them up to 5th at the end of the season and job done.

Fucking hell guys I'm disappointed.

I come to this thread to share in laughing at those ****s down the road and roundly abuse their fans whilst doing so.
I can't believe I've read the previous 300 or so pages where it's been an obvious troll baiting so many people into responses. It's time to move on and go back to the purpose of the thread.

@niceguy do not bother to respond to this.

I will leave this bit of class from the official club twitter account here. Classy as always!! They got torn a new one by the replies to this.

Haha so many brilliant replies by fans of various clubs. My favourite is this I just laughed out loud thinking it!

"Tweeting like a 12yrs old. Bet you dabbed after pressing send"

Fucking hell guys I'm disappointed.

I come to this thread to share in laughing at those ****s down the road and roundly abuse their fans whilst doing so.
I can't believe I've read the previous 300 or so pages where it's been an obvious troll baiting so many people into responses. It's time to move on and go back to the purpose of the thread.

@niceguy do not bother to respond to this.
If you’ve read the previous 300 or so pages, how did you miss that he’d been banned? ;)

I was born in Manchester in ’75 and grew up with pure grief from lots of red friends through school and further education. Now, after weddings and christenings and grownupness, I can’t really give back the same - they know the truth and admit it before I can give it to them, even if I wanted to.

Edit: bluemoon is my classroom :)

Likewise I was born in 75 and put up with years of grief from vermin fans, but I find it hard to return the favour and give them shit. I think that says more about us as fans and actually gives us the morale high ground. It tells our imbecile neighbours that we are that good and that much better that they're not worth wasting breathe on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.