Gabriel Jesus return from injury

Status
Not open for further replies.
But it was his decision not to let him receive treatment. He couldn't wait to let the Palace medical team on to treat Dann after he had fouled De Bruyne.

Moss got this totally wrong I agree and some kind of action should be taken to ensure it doesn't happen again. I don't know if the club have made a complaint but you'd like to think so. Think it's unfair to blame the injury itself on Moss though and Jesus could have left the pitch for treatment if he needed. It wasn't Moss' decision for him to play on.

I know it's off topic, but whats the last bit to the Gabriel Jesus, brazillian genius song? Can never catch the last bit

Moss got this totally wrong I agree and some kind of action should be taken to ensure it doesn't happen again. I don't know if the club have made a complaint but you'd like to think so. Think it's unfair to blame the injury itself on Moss though and Jesus could have left the pitch for treatment if he needed. It wasn't Moss' decision for him to play on.
The problem lies with the players as a whole , feigning injuries and rolling about on the floor has reached epidemic proportions, it’s incredibly hard for a ref to work out what’s serious and what’s not

I know it’s supposition, but IF it was an ACL it would have been identified whilst in Barca last week and he’d have already have undergone the surgery for repair.

Chill.

The problem lies with the players as a whole , feigning injuries and rolling about on the floor has reached epidemic proportions, it’s incredibly hard for a ref to work out what’s serious and what’s not

Can't expect Moss to know especially when you consider he couldn't even spot the foul, the incompetent fat twat.

If they are not in the goalkeeper's eyeline they should be treated whilst the game continues, as they do in rugby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.