We've got enough....

Do u honestly believe the deal will be done in January though?

We will have a price we are willing to pay & if they can agree on a fee within that budget, then definitely. But if they take the piss, Pep will just shuffle the team instead.

It just depends how much Arsenal demand. They will deffo sell, at the right price, imo.

We will have a price we are willing to pay & if they can agree on a fee within that budget, then definitely. But if they take the piss, Pep will just shuffle the team instead.

It just depends how much Arsenal demand. They will deffo sell, at the right price, imo.
If Sanchez stays at Arsenal till the summer they still have half a chance of qualifying for CL which is what they need. Selling Sanchez isn't an option surely for Arsenal If they got any ambition for the rest of the year surely Sanchez staying is a must for them. I'll be happy to see him in the summer. Even then I still can't see it happening for some reason.

If Sanchez stays at Arsenal till the summer they still have half a chance of qualifying for CL which is what they need. Selling Sanchez isn't an option surely for Arsenal If they got any ambition for the rest of the year surely Sanchez staying is a must for them. I'll be happy to see him in the summer. Even then I still can't see it happening for some reason.

If they don't let go of Sanchez this time, after absolutely shitting on him at the last minute in the summer, I'm not sure the player they get to keep, will be worth keeping.

Depends if he's willing to put the effort in or down tools, he's no good to arsenal if he's playing at 50%

@Andrew_K RE "
- DM/pivot, Dinho is horrible in this role, and it's not his fault. A move for Weigl should be made next summer.
- 1-2 CBs with playmaking abilities. A defender like Bonucci would drastically improve us just because he's a fantastic passer with a good vision. He doesn't even need to be better defensively than our current lot."
Fernandinho is great at defense in midfield - but as I've watched him lately, he just doesn't have good passing ability in attack. At fullback, he's hopeless - he doesn't even anticipate opponent's threats as fullback - simply not moving to cut off passes or to follow runners.

What role do you think Fernandinho fills? I thought he'd make a great pivot - he certainly has the defensive nous for this - but his long pass/linking ability seems really lacking to me for this role.
Not the best call in retrospect.

So close to the perfect squad. Sanchez and another CB now then Weigl, Bertrand in the summer.

Ederson, Bravo

Mendy, Bertrand

Otamendi, Stones, Kompany, New CB

Walker, Danilo

Fernandinho, Weigl, Delph

De Bruyne, D.Silva B.Silva, Gundogan, Sane, Sterling

Aguero, Jesus, Sanchez

The possibility of Aguero leaving would see us needing another striker same with Kompany and CB but the squad imo is close to being absolutely brilliant 2x top players for every position.

I like Bertrand but he's unnecessary now that Pep unlocked Delphinho. Weigl would be a sexy signing and Skriniar, I think, is a perfect Pep CB prototype.

Not the best call in retrospect.
Dinho's passing has picked up a lot this season - another player improved under Pep.

Now 32-years old though... and played far too often. Dinho has a season (or possibly) two with us until his age compels us to move for an alternative.

Last edited:
Dinho's passing has picked up a lot this season - another player improved under Pep.

Now 32-years old though... and played far too often. Dinho has a season (or possibly) two with us until his age compels us to move for an alternative.
Fern is fine, dunno if the stats prove it but I’ve never seen him look tired. Maybe an issue in 2 or 3 years but not at the moment

Fern is fine, dunno if the stats prove it but I’ve never seen him look tired. Maybe an issue in 2 or 3 years but not at the moment
The man is a machine. Plays at full throttle all the time. Holds fuck all back. And just goes again. Whether it's 3 games in 7 days, doesn't matter. He puts it in. Our most important player after Ederson

If they don't let go of Sanchez this time, after absolutely shitting on him at the last minute in the summer, I'm not sure the player they get to keep, will be worth keeping.
This...........16 weeks left on a contract. Would you be flying in to 50/50. Not moving now will finish Sanchez and wenger.
Wouldn't be shocked if he just got a bad back and never played again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.