Gabriel Jesus return from injury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely. Did mine a couple of years ago. Couldn’t put any weight on it or move my knee in the slightest for 2 or 3 weeks. Any inadvertent movement was agonisingly painful

I didn’t know the full extent until I had an MRI scan but there’s no chance I would have been describing it as ‘nothing big’... I knew it was bad

Agree completely!I still wince now whenever I see a player twisting (although mine was caused by hyper-extension and snapped like a rifle shot!)

Hope his initial response to it is accurate.

The problem lies with the players as a whole , feigning injuries and rolling about on the floor has reached epidemic proportions, it’s incredibly hard for a ref to work out what’s serious and what’s not
Correct. . The cheating that goes on nowadays has to be stopped as football is becoming a fucking joke.

Correct. . The cheating that goes on nowadays has to be stopped as football is becoming a fucking joke.

The list of offences is long, from feigning injury, to appealing for throws, corners etc when knowing it came of them last, to taking throw ins 10 yards from where the ball went out, to trying to move the ball forward for free kicks. Its disgraceful really and the FA and Premier League should get together to clamp down on this sort of cheating because it feels like the refs are either powerless to stop it or just can't be arsed

Lets not forget that the injuries on the 31st Dec were exacerbated by the Crystal Palace groundsman not watering the pitch. Luckily for us Crystal Palace got the worst of it - thought not for the want of trying.

Are we sure that's what happened and he wasn't checking with Jesus whether he wanted the trainer on (and so would have to leave the field for treatment)?

Are we sure that's what happened and he wasn't checking with Jesus whether he wanted the trainer on (and so would have to leave the field for treatment)?
gabby was rolling about in pain,moss didn't ask him anything,immediately told him to get up,if anyone has the clip it would be useful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.