Bitcoin (cryptocurrency)

At 16:07 it was trading at $1.9

I don't gamble and If I did I wouldn't be using wildlife as an indicator.

Take a step away from the keyboard mate.

Would also be nice if you could tell us why you bought in at that time, you clearly know what you are doing, always interested in learning more thanks.

Think he’s made 30 odd back in the last hour or so.

The market is off its fucking rocker.
One of my current students was an currency trader for one of the big banks here before jacking it in at 28 to become a pilot. We've been having a right laugh over the last week. He owes me 6 beers so far based on theoretical trades in ripple. My guesswork vs his "mates" tips.

Would also be nice if you could tell us why you bought in at that time, you clearly know what you are doing, always interested in learning more thanks.

Mate read my posts again.

I did not buy anything.
I do not gamble my hard earned cash.

That you couldn't see that from my post should serve as a warning.

Ah ok fair enough, so you only in here to make fun of the whole thing?

There's nothing funny about it. I'm watching the waiters and bus boys at my son's restaurant empty out their savings and run up credit card debt to buy crypto currency. There are huge swaths of people in struggling nations putting all their wealth into crypto currency. But the minute the liquidity get challenged (meaning when somebody wants actually dollars or sterling for their investment), it is very likely that it's going to collapse.

There's nothing funny about it. I'm watching the waiters and bus boys at my son's restaurant empty out their savings and run up credit card debt to buy crypto currency. There are huge swaths of people in struggling nations putting all their wealth into crypto currency. But the minute the liquidity get challenged (meaning when somebody wants actually dollars or sterling for their investment), it is very likely that it's going to collapse.

People blindly doing stuff like that will get there fingers burnt just like anything. And every exchange has limits on how much you can withdraw at a time. I will post again in 6 months time and let you know where I am off a grand, no point posting in here it's not very helpful and is full of self indulgence. Anyone interested in talking about up and coming coins ect PM me if you want always like hearing about new things.

Yeah i get you, i see the same in my enviroment for what i would otherwise recognise as people far less experienced in such matters and hardly able to miss the money.

I would like to ask 1 thing to the people investing in all sorts of coins right now: How easy would it be to liquidify youre theoretical value in such coins right away for dollars, especially when it would concern a lot of money?

How easy would it be to liquidify youre theoretical value in such coins right away for dollars, especially when it would concern a lot of money?
Not knowing - I'm almost certain it's very easy - unless you've a crap-ton invested.

Flip your question around - how hard is it to purchase bitcoins? Very easy.

So there's bound to be a market already extant for anyone wanting to sell bitcoins, albeit at some nominal charge (free market capitalism guarantees this).

The bigger problem is lack of confidence in the currency - if that begins to fail, the bottom will quickly drop out - and then, it'll be impossible to get back what you paid.

Perfectly fine here reason for the big drop is because coinmarketcap has took south koreas inflated exchanges off so the averages have dropped.

Yeah, the vast majority of coins took a hit because of that today.

One pattern I’ve noticed over the past few days is that Ethereum and Bitcoin often seem to do the opposite of each other so when one is on the up, the other is on the way down. I’m wondering whether there’s an opportunity in that by switching between the two but with the crypto market being so volatile it would require almost constant monitoring.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.